Activities for autistic children
Search for fun games to your autism child to be engaged in? Activities are crucial for children on the autism spectrum disorder. Besides entertainment, craft activities improve your child’s attention, reduce stress and anxiety.
Underwater I Spy Alphabet Bottle is a great option for your little-ones. It will teach your child learn letters in a fun way. Furthermore, you can use this sparkly bottle to entertain your child and avoid getting bored during travelling or in rainy days.
You can buy Underwater I Spy Alphabet Bottle or you can make it together with your autistic children.
What You Need:
- Empty plastic bottle
- Alphabet beads from the craft store
- Tiny sparkly things: buttons, hair clips, sequins
- Corn syrup
- Sheet of paper
- Glue gun
What You Do:
- Write the alphabet from A-Z on a sheet of paper and put them into the empty bottle.
- Add glitters inside this bottle.
- Fill half the bottle with water and the other half with corn syrup. The corn syrup slows down the movements of letters.
- Put hot glue on the lid.
Underwater I Spy Alphabet Bottle is ready. Shake it up and enjoy glitter water! How many letters can your child with autism spy? Have fun!