1. Professionalism and experience BEST focuses on quality services, professional staff and strong support.
Be sure – you’re in safe hands!
2. Bilingual staff
Accessing services for special needs children is difficult for Spanish-speaking families. At BEST, we have English and Spanish speaking staff.
3. Individualized programs Every child is unique. BEST develops a treatment plan for each child, depending on his/her needs. Effective programs are crucial for your child’s social and emotional development.
4. Parental training and support Parents’ involvement is key for successful therapy. That’s why we use this method to improve significantly child’s abilities.
5. Health Insurance Assistance
We will help to obtain services for children with Autism and Pervasive Developmental Disorders(PDD) through Health Insurance plans.
You can take advantage from our flexible classes for Parent Education Group. Our staff works 7 days a week.
7. No wait-list In general, many parents with special needs children face long wait-list for services. Selecting BEST, you avoid it and save your time!
Main Office Northridge
9700 Reseda Blvd #201, Northridge