Title: Office Operations Manager
Monday-Friday 9-6 pm
Saturday 9-3 pm
B.E.S.T (Behavior Education Services Team) – a licensed and accredited provider of special education services is looking for candidates to fill the position of: Branch Operations Manager in Northridge, CA.
We are an in-home behavior intervention service who provides outstanding therapy and training services for children and youth with autism and related developmental disabilities.
Main tasks: You are responsible for the operation of the entire branch and building a strong team that consistently provides customers excellent service and a friendly experience. The Branch Operations Manager is a key member of the administration team and reports directly to the VP of Operations and Executive Director.
- HR: finding, hiring and developing Team Members and Shift Leads, conducting new hire orientation and developing the training plan for each new hire.
- You are also responsible for scheduling and deploying the Team correctly, addressing performance issues and managing the branch budget and financial plans.
- On a daily basis attend calls from Regional Center, families, co-workers, and C-level executive management.
- Prepare minutes of meeting and reports to review progress of services.
- Analyze, identify and implement actions to run day-to-day operation effectively and productively.
- Keeping up with the changes by Health Insurance Plans.
QUALIFICATIONS: To qualify for this position, a candidate must have a Bachelor Degree or experience equivalent, and at least five years of financial/ operations management, including experience in managing teams.
Additionally, the candidate must demonstrate competence in the following areas:
- Communication skills, both written and oral. Bilingual Spanish/English plus!
- Attention to detail: This position involves reporting that is critical to the organization, and therefore consistent attention to detail is essential.
- Team building: the candidate will manage a team of operations staff members, and will need strong leadership skills to build and maintain positive, constructive team relations.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and professional environment with wonderful employees, clinicians, office staff and individuals who are putting children’s well-being their top priority.
COMPENSATION: Competitive and commensurate with experience. B.E.S.T offers a full benefits package and opportunities for professional growth.
How to Apply: If interested, please email a cover letter describing your qualifications to email@example.com with the history of salary, and resume with contact information.
Submissions without resumes will not be considered or responded to.
For more information on our company see www.b-est.org