BEHAVIOR EDUCATION SERVICES TEAM
Location: Guatemala and El Salvador
B.E.S.T (Behavior Education Services Team) – a licensed and accredited provider of special education services.
We are an in-home behavior intervention service who provides outstanding therapy and training services for children with autism and related developmental disabilities for the last 15 years in CA, US.
Our services include but not limited to:
-Behavioral support and intervention for your child
-Behavior Management Consulting
We are looking for candidates to fill the position of: EXPERIENCED OFFICE ADMIN AND CALENDAR SCHEDULER
Main tasks: Performs administrative duties for executive management. Responsibilities may include: screening calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data; training and supervising other support staff; and customer relations.
• Schedule and calendar appointments for staff with clients and other educators.
• Utilize MS Office, Skype, Viber, Google Calendar, email, the Internet, and other software and technology to create and edit various documents and reports.
• Advanced phone skills that includes being comfortable making cold calls to potential candidates, prospective parents and potential clients.
• Ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels within patients / family members/customers.
• Strong attention to details, organizational skills, and ability to present a positive and professional image.
QUALIFICATIONS: To qualify for this position, a candidate must have:
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or experience equivalent
• Previous supervisory and staff managing experience preferred
• Bi-lingual (English- Spanish-Speaking) proficiency level.
How to Apply: If interested, please email a cover letter describing your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org and resume with contact information. Submissions without resumes will not be considered or responded to.
For more information on our company see www.b-est.org