Behavior Education Services team is a growing company that provides at home and at school behavior management services, depending on each child’s requirements. At BEST, we appreciate professionalism, experience and your wish to improve the future of kids with development disorders! We offer part-time and potential full time positions.
If you are passionate about children and you want to build a career within this industry, we are waiting for you!
Our current job openings:
- Behavior Therapist (Bi Lingual Spanish) in Northridge CA, Santa Clarita, Antelope Valley, San Fernando and Palmdale!
- Office Branch Operations Manager (Northridge
We are currently looking for Bilingual Behavior Therapist in a part-time capacity from: 2:00pm – 8:00pm weekdays and weekend. *Hours determined by the family’s availability.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Individuals are to provide one-to-one support to children with Autism and other developmental disabilities in the school and/or home setting.
– Candidate will be responsible for implementing behavioral strategies under the guidance of a case supervisor.
– Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or a related field such as Education or Speech Therapy. Applicants familiar with: ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) methodologies and practices, Special Education, Psychology, Child Development, Counseling, or other closely related field – will be given priority.
– 2 years experience working with children with developmental disabilities / behavior problems.
– Bi-lingual (Spanish-Speaking) a plus!
– To process excellent communication skills: must relate well to children and their families.
– Very good working knowledge in all applicable computer programs (familiar with Viber and have available data package).
– Experience working in home setting.
– Willing to work evening hours (2:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.) and weekends as needed.
– Reliable Transportation, Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
– Ability to provide negative TB test results.
– Ability to clear FBI & DOJ fingerprinting.
– Team player.
Please note, required 50 hours paid training is to be completed within 2 weeks hired date.
Part One Training is conducted on Saturdays.
If you want to improve the quality of life for autistic individuals, then we invite you to apply right away! For further consideration, please apply online today (www.b-est.org) or email your resume to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please send your cover letter and resume today. We look forward to hearing from you!
I. Work one-on-one interaction/ instruction with children with autism spectrum and related disorders in their home, community, and / or school setting.
II. Complete daily paper work and data collection notes in detailed
III. Teach clients to acquired language, academic, self-help, and social skills.
IV. Communicate in a professional and respectful manner with parents, behavior analysts/consultants, therapist trainers, therapists and clients.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES:
- B.A. in Psychology, Sociology, Child Development, or any other related field
- Background Clearance/ T.B. Test Clearance
- Bi-lingual (Spanish-Speaking) plus
- To process excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Children, preferably autism.
- Reliable Transportation.
- Team player.
A. Flexible, part-time schedule.
B. Comprehensive training program (orientations, office training, and observations) before joining a client.
C. Career development in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis.
D. Opportunity to grow with the company and build a career.
E. A rewarding experience in helping children reach their full potential.
Must be 18 years old and have a high school diploma, BA is a plus. Approximately 10 hours per week with afternoon availability. Paid training provided and flexible schedule offered.
From Monday to Friday 2.00 PM – 9.00 PM
Saturday 9.00 AM– 3.00 PM
Office Branch Operations Manager (Northridge)
Monday-Friday 9-6 pm
Saturday 9-3 pm
B.E.S.T (Behavior Education Services Team) – a licensed and accredited provider of special education services is looking for candidates to fill the position of:
Branch Operations Manager in Northridge, CA.
We are an in-home behavior intervention service who provides outstanding therapy and training services for children and youth with autism and related developmental disabilities.
Main tasks: You are responsible for the operation of the entire branch and building a strong team that consistently provides customers excellent service and a friendly experience. The Branch Operations Manager is a key member of the administration team and reports directly to the VP of Operations and Executive Director.
- HR: finding, hiring and developing Team Members and Shift Leads, conducting new hire orientation and developing the training plan for each new hire.
- You are also responsible for scheduling and deploying the Team correctly, addressing performance issues and managing the branch budget and financial plans.
- On a daily basis attend calls from Regional Center, families, co-workers, and C-level executive management.
- Prepare minutes of meeting and reports to review progress of services.
- Analyze, identify and implement actions to run day-to-day operation effectively and productively.
- Keeping up with the changes by Health Insurance Plans.
QUALIFICATIONS: To qualify for this position, a candidate must have a Bachelor Degree or experience equivalent, and at least five years of financial/ operations management, including experience in managing teams. Additionally, the candidate must demonstrate competence in the following areas:
Communication skills, both written and oral. Bilingual Spanish/English plus!
Attention to detail: This position involves reporting that is critical to the organization, and therefore consistent attention to detail is essential.
Team building: the candidate will manage a team of operations staff members, and will need strong leadership skills to build and maintain positive, constructive team relations.
Enjoy working in a dynamic and professional environment with wonderful employees, clinicians, office staff and individuals who are putting children’s well-being their top priority.
COMPENSATION: Competitive and commensurate with experience. B.E.S.T offers a full benefits package and opportunities for professional growth.
How to Apply: If interested, please email a cover letter describing your qualifications to email@example.com with history of salary, and resume with contact information.
Submissions without resumes will not be considered or responded to.
For more information on our company see www.b-est.org.