Behavior Education Services team is a growing company that provides at home and at school behavior management services, depending on each child’s requirements.
WHY TO GO WITH BEST ?
- Excellent opportunity for recent graduates
- Paid trainings
- Professional growth and development
- Experienced managerial team
- Great opportunity to make a difference in families and children`s lives
We are currently looking for Behavior Therapist (Part -Time) San Fernando and Antelope vallies (Northridge and Palmdale) from 2:00pm – 8:00pm weekdays and weekend.
Candidates living outside the San Fernando Valley and Antelope Valley will not be considered.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Individuals are to provide one-to-one support to children with Autism and other developmental disabilities in home setting
-Candidate will be responsible for implementing behavioral strategies under the guidance of a case supervisor
– Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Education, Speech Therapy, Counseling, Special Education or other related field and one year of experience in working with children; or High School diploma and 3 years of experience in working with children;
– Bi-lingual (Spanish-Speaking) a plus;
– Demonstrate excellent communication skills: must relate well to children and their families;
– Experience in working in home settings;
– Willing to work evening hours (2:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.) and weekends as needed;
– Reliable Transportation, Valid driver’s license;
– Negative TB test results and clear FBI & DOJ fingerprinting;
– Be team player;
Paid Sick Leave time is offered.
Please note, required 40-hours paid training is to be completed within 2 weeks from hired date.